Design Time / Eclipse Environment:
- Create or open the project that will use custom JDBC driver.
- Create a new Shared Resource of type JDBC.
- Enter the JDBC Driver, Database URL, Username and Password for the resource.
- Use the resource for database operations in your custom java implementation.
- Package the Service Assembly.
Run Time / Admin and Node Environment:
- To test the driver connection from admin server copy custom JDBC driver files to \amxadministrator\2.0\lib\ext.
- To make the driver available during service invocation copy custom JDBC driver jar files to amx\2.0\server\lib\ext.
- Start admin server and run time nodes.
- Use Admin UI to upload the Service Assembly created in the design time.
For training on TIBCO AMX Administrator mail us at email@example.com