1. Open a new/existing project in TIBCO Designer. Drag a starter in your process (any palette where u see a green arrow, drag that)
2. Select a folder and find the Enterprise Archive resource (in palette mode, this resource is in the General palette)
3. Drag an Enterprise Archive into the design panel. The archive is displayed in the design panel, and the configuration
panel now allows you to supply information about the archive where u can provide-name, description, author, archive version, file location and include all service level global variables
4. Click the Build Archive button, TIBCO Designer creates an enterprise archive (.ear) file that you can then deploy from TIBCO Administrator.
Archive must have at least one service to create the .ear file. You can add one or more Adapter Archives and Process Archives to the Enterprise Archive then build it.
How can create Creating an Adapter Archive and Creating a Process Archive?
a. Click on Enterprise Archive
b. Drag Adapter Archive (this resource in the Adapter Resources) or Process Archive (this resources in the Process)
Here we use process archive as example to go through the exercise.
c. Add a process starter to this archive (in the Configuration area of Process Archive on Process Tab)
Note : Build an EAR in different approach.
1. Build using BW Designer..
2. BUILD using Command Prompt.
3. Build using ANT scripts
For training on TIBCO BusinessWorks mail us at email@example.com