1. If more than one machine belongs to the domain, you must first remove each machine from the domain or your environment will be inconsistent.
2. Shut down the TIBCO Administration server and the TIBCO Hawk Agent for the domain. On Microsoft Windows, navigate to the Services panel and stop the two services for the domain to delete.
3. Start Domain Utility and click the Next button on the main screen.
4. Under Category, click Domain Configuration, then click Delete an Administration Domain.
5. Click Next and in the screen that appears, select the administration domain to delete.
6. Provide the administration domain user name and password.
7. Click Show Advanced and clear the check box next to Delete Application Domains, if you want to keep them.
8. Click Next and read the warning that appears.
9. Click Next to remove the domain.
10. Click Finish to end the session.
To Delete a Domain Using the Command Line Utility :
1. Create a working directory that will hold the XML file that definesconfiguration options.
2. Copy the following file to your working directory:
3. Open DeleteDomain.xml in a text editor.
After changing the parameters, save the file and exit the text editor.
4. Execute the following command on the machine on which the secondaryserver has been installed:
For training on TIBCO Administrator mail us at email@example.com