- - Reduces complexity by enabling quick and easy onboarding of a large number of services with TIBCO’s unique AutoMediate feature.
- - Lowers cost by providing an SOA infrastructure that fits into any heterogeneous environment.
- - Saves time and reduces complexity with role-based, easy-to-use, lifecycle management.
- - Simplifies management and prevents security breaches with built-in governance.
- - Increases flexibility and service reuse by replacing hard-coded service dependencies and protocols with dynamic configuration and deployment.
An underlying grid-based architecture makes it possible to scale up (by adding multiple instances of ActiveMatrix Service Bus to the same JVM) and out (by adding multiple instances of ActiveMatrix Service Bus across JVMs, or on different machines) dynamically at runtime and on commodity hardware. The mediation layer can scale to meet high availability and fault tolerance requirements. With ActiveMatrix Service Bus, policy enforcement is built in. Rather than having a separate component (proxy agent) bolted on top of the mediation layer, baked-in policy enforcement ensures fewer moving parts to manage, resulting in fewer security loopholes.
For training on TIBCO mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org