1. Make sure the TRA installalled on the machine where EMS server is running.
2. Run Domain Utility from TIBCO_HOME/TRA/<version that matches to ur domain>/BIN/DomainUtility.exe (Windows) or .bin (Unix)
3. In windows you can double click the domain utility, but in unix use ./<PATH to TRA BIN>/DomainUtility
Note: To enable GUI mode in Unix, your desktop must have xwindows terminal like reflection,cygwin or xwindows etc. Puty does not support xwindows properly.
4. Choose EMS administration from the menu list.
5. Click Add EMS server to TIBCO domain and next.
6. Enter all the details that is required for EMS (Version, path of tibemsd executable (.exe in windows, .bin in unix)
7. Enter the port number, user name and password
8. Test the connection
9. Finish the rest
10. Stop the EMS and start from TIBCO administrator.
For training on TIBCO EMS mail us at email@example.com