- Container object---> can be only used in the function it is defined in.
- Global container > it can be used and remain visible across the different function.
- Global container - in the old days it was used to store objects in mappings now we can use global variables instead.
- Container Object: This object enables you to cache the values that you want to read again when you next call the same user-defined function.
- From SP14 and above avoid Global Container. Use Java Section of Message Mapping to define Global Variables and to use them in your UDF's.
Yes, it is possible.
Maintain the Idoc Metadata. This is needed only by XI, and not by other SAP systems. IDX2 is needed because XI needs to construct IDoc-XML from the IDoc. No other SAP system needs to do that.
which adapter should you use while integrating with any SAP system ? Explain why ?
- SAP gives us following options to communicate with SAP systems.
- IDoc Adapter
- RFC Adapter
- Explanation: If you take a close look at the adapters specified here, the one thing that strikes right away is the usage of proxies. We know that proxy generation is possible only if your WAS is >= 6.20. So, that is one parameter that comes up straight away for the usage of proxies.
- Hence Use Proxies only if the WAS version is >= 6.20. And the biggest advantage of the proxy is that it always by passes the Adapter Engine and will directly interact with the application system and Integration engine - so it will and should give us a better performance.
- SAP NetWeaver XI integration where the Involvement of charging the information between SAP and Non SAP System comes into Picture.
- Implementation where the SAP involvement into the business coming into Picture.
- Go Alive After Developing the interface after come acrossing various stages like testing the Interface is made alive or used to the real time scenario is said to be GO ALIVE.
It is an alert or monitoring for the error messages. To monitor SAP components . CCMS is SAP Computing Center Management System. RWB is smoothly integrated with CCMS and CCMS alerts can be viewed thro' the Runtime Work Bench. It provides alert monitoring for SAP Exchange Infrastructure Which is used for monitoring any system errors and administration errors. Enables monitor entire system centrally.
What systems used in your XI/PI Implementation ?
- Usually we will use Development System, Testing System(QA), Production System. But some times we will use Pre-Prod (Pre Production System) also. Before you moving all interfaces to Production will use Pre-Prod to test all interfaces with huge volumes. So totally will use following systems for an implementation:
- DEV QA Pre-Prod Prod
- Monitoring after go live. troubleshoot performance issue when a ticket arises. on development part it will be creating BS, objects in IR, configuring in ID
- Based on the scenario that what you are working in the low level Working on SLD,IR,ID,RWB + developing the scenario's+Documentation + Based on the requirements design + monitoring check + Performance+..etc
- If you have been interacting with the client for gathering the req need to explain them on what basis the req were gathered.
- These are the things you can ask the client to get the requirements:
- Business system wizard
- Exchange Fault data and Exchange log data.
PRODUCT: Represents a collection of all versions of a product. In SAP environment, a product corresponds to an SAP technical Component, e.g. 4.6c, 4.6d, and 4.7 COMPONENT: Represents a collection of all versions of a software components Examples of Software components are SAP_APPL, SAP_ABA, SAP_HR Software
JMS adapter can talk with what type of systems? Give some examples...
Messaging systems to the integration engine
JDBC adapter converts data base content to XML messages and the other way around.
SELECT, INSER, DELETE, UPDATE.
YES, RFC adapter can be used for asynchronous processing.
NO, it is not always necessary to create the partner profiles in case of file to idoc scenario if you are doing it for testing purposes otherwise you have to configure partner profile to assure XI for receiver client.
What is difference between the party and the business service and in which cases they are used with details ?
A Communication party represent a layer unit which is involved in cross-system process (eg. a company). and Business service represent an abstract, addressable unit. business services are used in cross-company process. for eg if the parties involved have only published there interfaces and not there system landscape or it is partly known. normally we use business services to communicate with different systems in same company.
What are the usual project scenarios on the job (Legacy systems or ERP) ?
It depends on the client requirement but you should know about the R3-MDM integration.most of the requirement it would be use. Related scenarios as I mentioned are MDM-BIW integration, SRM-MDM Catalog, MDM-XI-R3 integration, RPCM,enrichment adaptor etc....