If you have created multiple EDI X12 transactions in BusinessConnect and need to deploy each transaction into a seperate deployment, normal JMS behavior will not allow you to have multiple consumers on the Queue.
In this case Smart Routing will be useful to resolve this issue. Here is what you need to do…
1. Follow the BC documentation and create smart routing IDs in BusinessConnect System Settings -> Private Process Smart Routing
2. Create your Private Process in Business Works with BC Palette Receive Request Notification.
3. In this configuration tab of this activity make sure that, you uncheck the parse XML payload check box and select ‘*’ from the Operation Name drop down.
4. All your private processes with BC listeners should have the operation name as ‘*’
5. Now you can create a deployment for each of your transactions and it should work.
One drawback of this is that you will not be able to parse the payload in the starter activity.
For training on TIBCO BusinessConnect mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org