Step to be followed :
1. From your jar, create a plugin project using(Tibco Business Studio) the “Plug-in project from existing JAR archives”
wizard. In the manifest of this plugin project, ensure that all the packages you require are exported.
2. Once this plug-in project is created, you need to create a feature project using the “Feature Project” wizard. In this
wizard, you need to pick up plugin you created in step 1. Node the feature ID.
3. Right click on this feature project and choose “Export…”.
4. In the ensuing wizard, “Deployable features”.
5. Select the required feature in the next screen of the wizard.
6. Give a location for the archive file in the “Destination” tab.
7. Hit finish.
8. Locate the zip file that is created on your disk and extract the contents of the zip file into
9. Now your jar is available to use for the design time.
10. Next, you need to provision this feature into your runtime. To do that, start the command prompt.
11. From (AMX-HOME)/tools/bin, execute the following command:
tibcommander -Dfeature.name=(feature ID that you noted in step 2) -f (AMX-HOME)/tools/scripts/addfeature.xml
For training on TIBCO mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org