1. First create yours Abstract WSDL
2. Then right click on the “Abstract WSDL” and then select “tools of multi-user” then “generate web service” From WSDL
3. Then update the HTTPConnection
4 Provide the location where you want the process which will process Input and reply back to client. these process will have Input request Message from WSDL in the start activity and response Message so you can use them while designing process flow.
5. For each operation there will be a process definition at the above locaion generated… you can desgn the process.
6. While testing your Webservice. You need to take care that along with the service you need to start processes associated with each of the operation.
For training on TIBCO BusinessWorks mail us at email@example.com