Before you begin
Before you export any content as EAR files, you should ensure that you have reviewed the information about dependencies in the topic "Deployment."
- From the File menu, select Export. The Select page of the Export wizard opens.
- In the Select page, expand Business Integration and select Integration modules and libraries.
- Click Next. The Export Integration Modules and Libraries page opens.
- The intended usage of the exported content determines the export format. Select the Files for server deployment to export the content as EAR files.
- In the Select projects to export list box, select the check box beside the name of each project that you want to export and click Next.
- Specify a file name for each archive, or leave the default file names as shown.
- In the Target directory field, specify the path and name of the target directory where you want to export the EAR files. Alternatively, you can click Browse to navigate the file system and select a target directory.
- Click Finish. The selected modules and libraries are exported as EAR files for server deployment.
For training on IBM Lombardi mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org