MDM involves a number of technology solutions, including data integration, data quality, and business process management (BPM). It delivers:
- A single view of the data—Creating a single, authoritative view of business-critical data from disparate, duplicate, and conflicting information lets you see, for instance, that Rob Barnes and Robert Barnes are the same person.
- A 360-degree view of the relationships—Business rules let you identify the relationships among the data, so you can combine data showing Robert Barnes owns a Razor scooter with data showing he bought it at a Target store.
- A complete view of all interactions--Integrating the transactions and social interactions that have occurred with that product, customer, channel partner, or other data element gives you a complete view of that customer.
- Agility—Our solution can be deployed rapidly and easily, and includes the full assortment of data integrity, data quality, and BPM capabilities required to successfully complete any MDM project.
- Business user-focused—We deliver value directly to your business users by immediately improving business processes and helping them discover relationships in the data that gives them powerful insights.
- Focused on customer success—A dedicated group within Informatica’s MDM division, our customer success team was created with the sole purpose of ensuring customer satisfaction. As a result, Informatica has been named number one for customer loyalty nine years in a row by independent research firm TNS.